Purpose and scope of application
Flat butt longitudinal seam welding machine is mainly used for special welding equipment for the butt joint between plates and splice welding between flat plates (requires configuration of material support frame), Aluminum alloy, titanium nickel, etc.), to meet the needs of gas welding, argon arc welding, plasma welding and another welding (optional CO2, MIG / MAG, SAW, PAW + TIG welding methods) In order to meet your company's needs for flat panel docking, in the following technical solutions, our company has elaborated on the equipment structure, welding process, welding power supply, control method, and workpiece positioning. To ensure reliable and efficient work of the equipment, we also put forward requirements for user operators, working environment and material appearance:
1. Requirements for operators：
● Must have professional training and have certain welding skills
● Familiar with the operation of the equipment (operation of touch screen, use of plasma welding machine, centering operation of tooling fixture, etc.) to use the equipment according to safety regulations
● The equipment must be maintained regularly
2. The requirements for board blanking and environment are：
● Provide qualified working power, gas source and grounding system;
● The user's workpiece is clean and tidy without flashing, and the surface is smooth and flat (the gap between the joints is less than 10% of the plate thickness);
● No burrs, oil stains and other factors affecting the welding quality in the weld area;
● The straightness and parallelism of the board splicing are determined according to the accuracy of the user's workpiece;
1. Operating environment: general environment (indoor).
2. Ambient temperature: -10 ℃ ～ 40 ℃.
3. Relative humidity: ≤85%
4. The equipment should be kept away from violent vibrations and bumps, and prevent rain.
5. Power grid requirements: The voltage fluctuation range of the power grid is less than ± 5%, and the frequency fluctuation is not more than 1%.
6. Power supply capacity: <10KVA.
● Applicable welding workpiece range: δ = 8-25mm plate thickness, can weld the flat butt longitudinal welding seam within the length of the welding seam.
● Welding torch welding method is used to provide cooling forming on the back of the weld.
● Adopt the key pressing mechanism to ensure that the workpiece is welded under restraint conditions and reduce welding deformation.
● The welding process adopts SAW + wire-filled welding mode.
● The welding deformation is small, the front and back welding channels are smooth, neat and beautiful, and the transition is smooth.
Description of the main structure of the special plane：
This set of equipment is composed of three main parts: welding host, welding system, electrical control system, and so on.
1. Welding host
The welding main machine is the central part of the special machine. It adopts the gantry mechanism. The welding of the workpiece will be automatically completed on the equipment. It consists of the bottom beam, double compression beams, track beams, welding walking trolley system, positioning mechanism, manual feeding and discharging rack Etc. The main welding machine and the bottom beam adopt a split structure, the bottom beam is fixed on the bottom surface, and the main machine can walk along the track to realize the butt welding operation of the same plane steel plate.
1.1. Bottom beam
The bottom beam is a supporting role when the workpiece is compressed, and the bottom beam has sufficient rigidity. The bottom beam is installed with a copper backing for forming the reverse side of the welding seam, and a groove is formed on the backing of the welding seam to control the shape of the reverse side of the welding seam to obtain a uniform and uniform welding seam. The liner is equipped with a circulating water cooling device, and the service life of the liner is increased. The bottom beam is designed as a fixed structure to ensure the stability of the pressure plate when welding.
1.2. Compression beam
The compression beams are arranged on each side of the welding seam, each of which presses the key-type pressure plate through the airbag to press the workpiece so that the workpiece is evenly stressed in the direction of the welding seam, which can ensure that the workpiece is in full contact with the red copper liner to prevent The wrong side ensures single-sided welding and double-sided molding. The pressure of the key type of pressure plate can be changed by adjusting the working pressure of the system.
1.3. Track beam
The main body of the track beam is made of a rectangular tube. After the inside of the track beam is planed and milled, a high-precision linear guide pair and a transmission rack are installed on the surface of the track beam.
1.4. Welding trolley system
The welding walking trolley system is driven by a speed regulating motor through a gear, a rack, and a welding walking trolley along a linear guide rail (track beams are arranged separately). The welding walking trolley is equipped with a submerged arc welding machine head, welding wire disc, welding gun adjustment mechanism, and gun lifting mechanism. , Welding control box, etc., the control and welding cables are protected by industrial towline. The welding walking trolley is driven by servo motor, which has the advantages of stable transmission, wide speed range, stable performance, etc., so that it can meet the walking requirements of various welding speeds. The trolley has a quick release mechanism to ensure that the welding gun is quickly returned after welding. Starting point. The gun-lifting mechanism is used to raise and lower the welding gun. Quickly lifting the gun is convenient for the welding starting point and midway handling of the welding gun. The welding torch adjustment mechanism uses cross manual fine-tuning to adjust the position of the welding torch, manually tracking the up, down, left and right positions of the welding torch to ensure the consistency of the appearance quality of the welding seam.
2. Welding system
Lincoln DC-1000 submerged arc welding power system (omitted)
Workpieces are placed on the operating platform through the rollers on both sides → control the centering device to manually locate the welding seam so that the welding seam is aligned with the forming groove on the backside → start the walking function of the main machine, move the main machine to the welding position, and lock after adjusting the position Main machine → Start the corresponding compression beam and press the workpiece with the key pressing plate → Place the arc starting and closing plate → Welding trolley (a walking mechanism) fast forward to the starting point of the welding seam → down the gun → welding to the end → arc → lifting the gun → Quickly push the machine head back into position → loosen the compression beam → loosen the locking mechanism of the main machine, move the main machine to the next weld → cycle welding process; complete the welding of all longitudinal welds of the panel. The sequence of the above operations takes into account the practical welding process with automatic manual control, easy operation, reliable performance, and few machine failures.
Welding machine control mode
The control system uses PLC as the control core to achieve effective coordinated control of each component. The control part is divided into two parts: the main control part and the auxiliary control part. The main control part is on the side of the welding main machine, and the auxiliary control part is set on the welding trolley. The main control part and the auxiliary control part can be quickly switched through the selection switch.